Register with Confidence and attend a nationally accredited, but affordable program. In just few months, you can finish with three certifications (Patient Care Technician, Medical Administrative Assistant and Electrocardiogram Technician) without a loan on your neck!
Dignity College of Healthcare online Patient Care Technician training is far superior to other online PCT programs because it includes the training, exam review and 3 national certification exam eligibility for the patient care technician, EKG Tech as well as the Medical Administrative Assistant. The fees for the 3 national certification exams are NOT included in the tuition.
Students apply for the national certification exams and pay themselves at the completion of the course. Dignity College of Healthcare is an institution approved to offer courses in the United states, hence our certificate of completion is valid for work even without going for the outside exam certification. However for students who need the exam certifications, We highly recommend Healthcare Professionals Competency Testing HPCT for the National Certification Exams.
Since we have students taking this course from different states, each student is expected find an externship site to fulfill the hands-on practice after the program.
Please note that if you do not need the EKG Tech certificate or the Medical Administrative Assistant certificate, the cost is still the same.
The online program is designed to be finished in 4 months. Individuals interested in online program do not need any prior experience in healthcare.
At the end of the 4 months, the student will be eligible to take the national certification examination for Patient Care Technicians, the Medical Administrative Assistant as well as the exam for EKG Technicians.
Course Duration: 4 months (Course extension request is available up to 10 months)
At the end of the program, student will graduate with these certifications:
1. Patient Care Technician
2. EKG Technician
3. Medical Administrative Assistant
Each student must complete the Pre-Patient Care Technician course in order to proceed to the Patient Technician Course. The Pre-Patient Care Technician course could be waived for some individuals who provide supporting documents to the school.
You can pay on this website or call 951 637 8332 to pay over the phone
How it works:
1. Register, choose your payment options and pay
2. Receive the study materials at your doorstep within five business days
3. Take the program and the exam review with the help of an online instructor (Pre-patient care tech ( first 2 months ), patient care tech (Next 2 months) . Student has a maximum of 10 months to complete the course or pay $300 re-enrollment fee.
4. Assignments are due every week. (Plan for a minimum of 8 hours of study each week)
5. Register for the national certification exam
6. Test with HPCT from your computer with a proctor monitoring you with exam monitoring devices.
7. Join hundreds of Dignity College of Healthcare graduates and become a nationally certified healthcare professional!
8. Since we have students taking this course from different states, each student is expected to find an externship site to fulfill the hands-on practice after the program.
Cost: $2499 for pre-patient care tech
$2499 for patient care tech
Only 2 steps to apply:
STEP 1. Pay (you do not need paypal to pay. scroll down and click 'pay with debit or credit card) First $300 is non-refundable.
You can also pay over the phone
STEP 2. Fill out form below
Only 2 steps to apply:
1. Pay on this website or over the phone
(phone payment must be at least $300 non-refundable registration)
2. Fill out form below
Online Patient Care Technician Training Program
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Is Dignity College of Healthcare Accredited?
YES, we are nationally accredited (authorized to offer the patient care technician certification course as well as other courses) under the 'low tuition, no government funding' category. We are a legit school, authorized to offer healthcare certificate programs in the United States. Register with confidence.
2. Is the patient care tech certification acceptable in my state?
YES, Dignity College of Healthcare patient care technician certification is acceptable in every state of the U.S.
3. Do I need to complete my clinical hours before sitting for the patient care tech national certification exam?
NO. You are able to sit for your national certification exam immediately after course completion and receive your certificate if you choose to certify with Healthcare Professionals Competency Testing HPCT. Every certifying agency is different.
4. Do I need to take the EKG Tech course?
No, the EKG Technician course is a bonus we offer to all patient care tech students who need it at no extra cost.
5. Do I need to take the Pre-patient care tech course?
YES, each student is required to take the pre-patient care tech course before the patient care tech. If you feel you have grounds for exemptions, email email@example.com with your supporting documents for possible consideration.
6. Are there specific times I need to be online?
NO, Our course is designed for busy individuals. You log in and log out at your own pace and time.
7. How do I find a place for externship?
Complete your course and approach doctor's clinics or hospitals with your completion certificate and national certificate. We do not assist with internship location securement.
8. Can I complete my clinicals where I work?
YES, we do NOT control where you complete your clinicals. It is the responsibility of each student to find their externship place and complete their clinical hours.
9. How do I sign up?
Only 2 steps: 1. Pay. 2. Fill out the registration form on this page.
10. How do I know where I am sitting for the national exam?
If you choose HPCT, You can actually test from your computer on your exam date with your proctor monitoring you on web cam.
11. Why does DCH use Healthcare Professionals Competency Testing for certification?
We use HPCT exam certification because it is a national credentialing organization and accepted in the 50 states. HPCT would also allow you to test from your computer while an exam proctor monitors you from their location. This has been proven to be more convenient for our students who are located all over United States.
12. How many students enroll into Dignity College?
In Over a decade of operation, we have graduated over 7,000 students working in different Unites States territories as well as outside the United States.
13. What if I do not complete my course in 4 months?
Four months is the recommended time of completion. Students can always request for an extension. However, if student fails to complete the course within 10 months of registration, He/she is subject to $300 re-enrollment fee.