Surgical Technician Program (Online)
Register with Confidence and attend a nationally accredited, but affordable program. In just 4 months, you can finish with two certifications (A national certification as an Electrocardiogram Technician and a school certification of completion as a surgical Technician) without a loan on your neck!
Dignity College of Healthcare online surgical technician training is far superior than other online Surgical Technician programs because it includes the training, exam review and national certification exam for the EKG technician and a comprehensive, but simple tailored program for the Surgical Technician. The fees for the EKG national certification exam is offered as a bonus for those who wish to certify in EKG. However, the fees for the surgical Tech exam (see fees schedule) is not included in the tuition. Student also have the option of choosing other certifying agencies. So a completion of our course enables the graduate to practice as an EKG Technician in any State of the United States, as well as practice as a Surgical Tech in any state. At the completion of the EKG technician course, we register the student for the EKG national certification. Our school is a national testing site for surgical technician exam and we do offer exam registration assistance for the surgical tech once the course work have been completed. Students would be able to sit for the surgical tech national exam at the end of the course work even before completing scrub hours. They will also receive the school certificate of completion.
Since we have students taking this course from different states, each student is expected find an externship site to fulfill the hands-on practice after the program.
Please note that if you do not need the EKG Tech certificate, the cost is still the same. It is only a bonus.
Course Duration: 4 months (Must be completed in 4 months)
At the end of the program, student will graduate with these certifications:
1. EKG Technician (optional)
2. Surgical Technician
3. Patient Care Technician PCT ( Optional - Patient care & Surgical Tech combo is $4800)
Dignity College of Healthcare online surgical technician certification is accepted in all the following 50 states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Cost: $2400 for surgical tech or $4800 for surgical tech & Patient Care Tech combo
You can pay on this website or call 951 637 8332 to pay over the phone
How it works:
1. Register , choose your payment options and pay
2. Receive the study materials at your doorstep within five business days
3. Take the program and the exam review with the help of an online instructor.(Surgical Tech alone (2 months or faster), Surgical Tech & EKG (4 months or faster) Surgical Tech, EKG & Patient Care Tech (6 months or faster). The first 8 weeks is for the EKG Technician Course (If you want the EKG course), the second 8 weeks is for the Surgical Technician course, and last 8 weeks for patient care tech if you chose that combo.
4. Assignments are due every week. (Your online instructor will guide you)
5. Register for the national certification exam (Your instructor will guide you)
6. Test at the nearest national testing center to your zip code, usually within 40 miles from you or test from your computer with a proctor monitoring you on web cam.
7. Join hundreds of Dignity College of Healthcare graduates and Become a nationally certified healthcare professional!
8. Since we have students taking this course from different states, each student is expected find an externship site to fulfill the hands-on practice after the program.
Only 2 steps to apply:
1. Pay (you do not need paypal to pay. scroll down and click 'pay with debit or credit card) First $300 is non-refundable.
You can also pay over the phone
2. Fill out form below
You can also click below to enroll in a bi-weekly payment of $150, click the button below. However, you would not have access to the class until your second bi-weekly payment of $150 is received. First $300 is non-refundable
Only 2 steps to apply:
1. Pay on this website or over the phone (phone payment must be at least $300 non-refundable registration)
2. Fill out form below
Online Surgical Technician Program Registration Form
Only 2 steps to apply:
1. Pay on this website or over the phone
(first $300 is non-refundable registration)
2. Fill out registration form
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Is Dignity College of Healthcare Accredited?
YES, we are nationally accredited under the 'low tuition, no government funding' category.
2. Is the surgical tech and patient care tech certification acceptable in my state?
YES, the national certifications obtained after the national exams are acceptable in every United States Territory.
3. Do I need to complete my scrub hours before sitting for the surgical tech national certification exam?
NO. You are able to sit for your national certification exam immediately after course completion and receive your certificate.
4. Do I need to take the EKG?
NO, the EKG Technician course is a bonus we offer to all surgical tech students who need it at no extra cost.
5. Are there specific times I need to be online?
NO, Our course is designed for busy individuals. You log in and log out at your own pace and time.
6. What benefit do I get for adding the Patient Care Technician Course?
You receive the PCT training, an additional national certification and more hiring opportunities.
7. How do I find a place for externship?
Complete your course and approach surgery centers or hospitals with your completion certificate and national certificate.
8. Can I complete my scrubs where I work?
YES, we do NOT control where you complete your scrubs. It is the responsibility of each student to find their externship place and complete their scrub hours.
9. How do I sign up?
Only 2 steps: 1. Pay. 2. Fill out the registration form on this page.
10. How do I know where I am sitting for the national exam?
If you choose HPCT, You can actually test from your computer on your exam date with your proctor monitoring you on web cam. Alternatively, there are testing centers within driving distances. We will guide you and give you options for testing.