Dignity College of Healthcare Refund Policy
Dignity College of Healthcare makes provisions for students who wish to request for refunds. The following are the conditions of our refunds:
- If a student has not started class at all and requests for a refund of the class, the full refund is issued to the student within 90 days of refund request minus the non-refundable registration fees of $300. If the student has only paid $300, no refund is due to the student.
- Each online module or classroom day or internship day incurs a charge of $150, if a student wishes to withdraw after a couple of classes or online modules, the non-refundable registration fee of $300 plus the number of classes attended or online module multiplied by $150 will be deducted from the students payment and the remaining funds issued to the student within 90 days of refund request.
- If a student wishes to transfer payment to another course, this is allowed at no extra cost, however the number of currently attended classes or completed online modules are still deducted at $150 per day/module.
- All registration fees including online courses initial deposits are non-refundable.
- If a student had received uniforms, books or other materials from the school, the cost of these items will be deducted.